Tuesday 10 October 2017

7 Sep 2017 Stock Talk Wine Tasting @SGX

by Philip Lee

My Jeunesse members enjoy free wine events.
Yes, totally free French wine and free learning of stocks at SGX Singapore Stock Exchange.



When you choose the RIGHT LEADER, you get a host of blessings.
I may be the only leader that has the knowledge, connections to host a meeting at SGX for free.
Jeunesse is about health and beauty.
I provide my time generously to teach about stocks and get good trainers to share for free as well.







































How is that possible? I believe in a community that learns daily.
Networking done right, brings the best in everyone to share so the whole body of the group is nourished.




















Many stock course teachers would charge thousands for such training.
I decide to bless everyone with better health and youth.

Sign up today to be part of a vibrant learning community.





















Anyone can organize such events for free to have a great community.
But few would.
JOIN THE RIGHT LEADER. IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE.
https://joffice.jeunesseglobal.com/signup.asp?locale=en-SG&siteurl=healthnewcreation

I CAN ASSIST YOU TO ORGANIZE SUCH EVENTS IN ANY CITY.

Message me by clicking the Message button on the Right to contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment